Autonomous driving is no longer just a vision, but a reality. Arbe Robotics is the world’s first company to demonstrate ultra high-resolution radar with post processing and SLAM. It is disrupting autonomous vehicle sensor development by bridging the gap between radar and optics with its proprietary imaging solution that provides unparalleled resolution with the reliability and maturity of radar technology for all levels of vehicle autonomy.
Join our team of technologists, radar specialists and scientists, and help us make autonomous driving a part of everyone’s daily lives.
We’re looking for a Senior Algorithm Developer to join our algorithm team.
- Develop radar-based tracking, localization and mapping algorithms
- Work with the development team to implement the algorithms in a real-time environment
- Take part in developing algorithms for other uses when needed (start-up spirit)
- M.Sc. or above in Physics \ Mathematics \ Electrical Engineering or related fields
- Hands-on experience in developing algorithms to solve complex problems
- Programming experience in MATLAB and any high-level programming language
- Highly motivated, self-driven, fast learner, and creative
- Experience in one of the following: Computer vision, Deep learning, Reinforcement learning, Machine learning
- Experience in developing algorithms for real-time environments
- Experience in Radar, signal processing and sensor data fusion
To apply for this job email your details to Jobs@arberobotics.com